November 2, 2020 ~ February 1, 2021
What type of degree should I have to be eligible to apply?
A candidate with a bachelor’s (B.S.) and/or master’s (M.S.) degree are eligible to apply. While most TIGP programs/partner universities in TIGP do accept applicants with only a BS degree, applicants are strongly advised to check out detailed requirements stated on programs’ websites to verify their eligibility for application.
TIGP provides fellowship support of NT$34,000 (about US$1,130) per month for all graduate students during the first year of their enrollment. For students who perform well, this stipend will be extended for a further 2 to 3 years. Post the stipend allowance period, further financial support is dependent upon individual thesis advisors.
- Chemical Biology and Molecular Biophysics
- Molecular and Biological Agricultural Sciences
- Molecular and Cell Biology
- Molecular Medicine
- Earth System Science
- Interdisciplinary Neuroscience
- Social Networks and Human-Centered Computing
- (Joint Admission Program) Molecular Science and Technology
- (Joint Admission Program) Nano Science and Technology
- (Joint Admission Program) Sustainable Chemical Science and Technology
If there are further inquiries, please check out Admissions FAQ or contact TIGP Office at email@example.com.