Since NPUST is one of the founding members and Secretariat Office for Tropical Agriculture University Network (UNTA), we are here to launch our online course offerings with our South East Asian sister university professor as well as NPUST’s professor.
Total of seven courses are available and take place via Zoom. Login ID and password will be provided once confirmed.
One course will be taught weekly from October 6 to December 29.
A certification will be issued by NPUST once participants completed the full course.
We encourage our faculties, students and staffs not to miss the valuable opportunity.
For more details and registration, please logon to https://unta.npust.edu.tw/online-course-2020/
- Oct. 6 (Tue) 19:30-20:30: Citizen Engagement and Sustainable City by Dr Herlin Chien, NPUST.
- Oct. 20 (Tue) 19:30-20:30: Biodiversity Research in Indonesia by Prof. Iskandar Z Siregar, IPB University, Indonesia.
- Nov. 3 (Tue) 19:30-20:30: Genome-wide association study (GWAS) -an efficient tool for dissecting the valuable agronomical traits by Dr To Thi Mai Huong, USTH, Vietnam.
- Nov. 17 (Tue) 19:30-20:30: Induced resistance in rice against fungal diseases by endophytic microbes by Prof. Liliek Sulistyowati, UB, Indonesia.
- Dec. 1 (Tue) 19:30-20:30: Sustainable animal production under automation animal production system by Eme. Prof. Liang Chou Hsia, NPUST.
- Dec. 15 (Tue) 19:30-20:30: Industrial Management System for Enhancing Business’ Sustainable Development by Dr Anirut Pipatprapa, RMUTI, Thailand.
- Dec. 29 (Tue) 19:30-20:30: Veterinary vaccine development: sustainable animal production and health by Dr Hsing-Chieh Wu, NPUST.